The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
NPC Sell Price: Cannot be sold to NPCs.
Used in Recipes
Obtained From Desynthesis
How to Obtain
|Cannot be auctioned, traded, or bazaared, but can be delivered to a character on the same account.|
Nation Placement Rank Cost Bastok Any Any 1,000 CP San d'Oria Any Any 1,000 CP Windurst Any Any 1,000 CP
- The experience point bonus takes effect via the Enchantment.
- The "maximum bonus" value given is only an approximate number. The last bonus to experience points will always be the full 50% even if it brings the total bonus above 1,000 points.
- This item can be recharged by trading it to one of your nation's conquest guards (including outpost guards) for 100 CP per charge.
- You cannot purchase it if you already possess a similar item.
- You can only purchase or recharge a ring one time per Conquest results tally.
- Using an Empress Band does not disrupt Invisible like using most other items.
Tips for getting more than one use per day
- The reuse timer is reset when the last charge is consumed. The ring can then be recharged and is ready to use.
- The effect of the ring pauses when you log off but the reuse timer does not.
- If you do not possess an Empress Band or Chariot Band during a conquest tally, you may buy one.
- Combining the previous tips, it is possible to get 4,000 bonus exp within one 16 hour interval, albeit at the expense of convenience and 1,700 CP:
- Use a ring with only two charges remaining the day before a Conquest tally, then log off. Log on before the tally and gain exp until the Dedication effect wears off (3,000 exp). Use the last charge on the ring and use up the effect. Get the ring recharged for 700 CP, use it again, and use up the effect. Drop the ring, wait for the Conquest tally, and then purchase a new ring for 1,000 CP. Use the ring and use up the effect a last time for a total of 4,000 bonus exp granted by the ring.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.