The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
NPC Sell Price: Cannot be sold to NPCs.
Used in Recipes
Obtained From Desynthesis
How to Obtain
|Cannot be auctioned, traded, or bazaared, but can be delivered to a character on the same account.|
Nation Placement Rank Cost Bastok Any Any 1,000 CP San d'Oria Any Any 1,000 CP Windurst Any Any 1,000 CP
- The experience point bonus takes effect via the Enchantment.
- This item can be recharged by trading it to one of your nation's conquest guards (including outpost guards) for 100 CP per charge.
- You cannot purchase it if you already possess a similar item.
- You can only purchase or recharge it (or a similar item) one time per conquest results tally.
- Using an Empress Band does not disrupt invisible like using most other items.
- Tips for getting more than one use per day:
- The reuse timer is reset when the last use point is consumed. The ring can then be recharged and is ready to use.
- The effect of the ring pauses when you log off but the reuse timer does not. This is useful if you don't feel like exping one day but plan to the next.
- If you do not posess an exp ring during a conquest tally, you may then buy one (drop your ring before the tally).
- Combining the previous tips, it is possible to get 4,000 bonus exp within one 16 hour interval, albeit at the expense of convenience and 1,700 CP:
- Use a ring with only two charges remaining the day before a Conquest tally, then log off. Log on before the tally and gain exp until the Dedication effect wears off (3,000 exp). Use the last charge on the ring and use up the effect. Get the ring recharged for 700 CP, use it again, and use up the effect. Drop the ring, wait for the Conquest tally, and then purchase a new ring for 1,000 CP. Use the ring and use up the effect a last time for a total of 4,000 bonus exp granted hy the ring.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.