Resale Price: Cannot be sold to NPCs.
Used in Recipes
Obtained From Desynthesis
How to Obtain
|Cannot be auctioned, traded, or bazaared, but can be delivered to a character on the same account.|
Nation Placement Rank Cost Bastok Any Any 1,000 CP San d'Oria Any Any 1,000 CP Windurst Any Any 1,000 CP
- The experience point bonus takes effect via the Enchantment.
- The "maximum bonus" value given is only an approximate number. The last bonus to experience points will always be the full 50% even if it brings the total bonus above 1,000 points.
- This item can be recharged by trading it to one of your nation's conquest guards (including outpost guards) for 100 CP per charge.
- You cannot purchase it if you already possess a similar item, such as a Chariot Band or Emperor Band. You can purchase this if you have an Anniversary Ring however.
- You can only purchase or recharge an Experience point ring one time per Conquest results tally. This means you can't recharge a ring, drop it and purchase another ring (even a different ring) in the same Conquest week.
- Using an Empress Band does not disrupt Invisible like using most other items.
- Wears off approximately after 3000 exp.
You can also get them recharged in exchange for 700 Allied Notes from
Name Location Miliart, T.K. Southern San d'Oria (S) (L-10) Millard, I.M. Bastok Markets (S) (G-4) Mindala-Andola, C.C. Windurst Waters (S) North (G-5)
Tips for getting more than one use per day
- The reuse timer is reset when the last charge is consumed. The ring can then be recharged and is ready immediately to use again. (Note: If you recharge the ring while the ring has one or more charges remaining, the timer acts normally.)
- The effect of the ring remains when you log off, but the reuse timer continues to tick down. Using the ring and then signing off for sixteen hours, upon return will provide the full three hour EXP duration of the original charge and the ring's cooldown will have completed, ready for a second use.
- If you do not possess an Empress Band or Chariot Band during a conquest tally, you may buy one.
- Combining the previous tips, it is possible to get 4,000 bonus exp within one 16 hour interval, albeit at the expense of convenience and 1,700 CP:
- Use a ring with only two charges remaining the day before a Conquest tally, then log off. Log on before the tally and gain exp until the Dedication effect wears off (3,000 exp). Use the last charge on the ring and use up the effect. Get the ring recharged for 700 CP, use it again, and use up the effect. Drop the ring, wait for the Conquest tally, and then purchase a new ring for 1,000 CP. Use the ring and use up the effect a last time for a total of 4,000 bonus exp granted by the ring.