New Pokemon Games - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|77 - 78||1||A, L, H|
||1||A, L, H|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spotted at H-7 on the main map for Bhaflau Thickets. Also reported at the northern part of G-6.
- Lottery spawn from Olden Treant. Killing the single treant that spawns in the northern part of G-6 can pop it, but take care during wind weather as an elemental spawns there.
- Special Attacks: Additional Effect: Bind; High auto-regen during the daytime
- Links to nearby saplings - be careful if pulling them to clear the area.
- Immune to lullaby.
- Nails estimated to drop 20-25% of the time.
- Soloable at night by well-equipped skilled RDM75.
- Soloable at night by 81RDM/40BLU melee with a taco, 111xp.
- Soloable by a well-equipped NIN75.
- Duoable by NIN74 or most /NIN and healer.
- Duoable by two BST75 at night using the Colibri and Bats as pets.
- Duoable by skilled 75DRK/SAM and 75THF/NIN.
- Duoable by skilled 75DRK/NIN and 75BRD/WHM.