The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Talk to Fari-Wari at Shararat Teahouse for first cutscene.
- Obtain a Hydrangea.
- It can be obtained via the Auction House: Materials > Alchemy.
- Dropped by Hilltrolls in Mount Zhayolm. You will need to pass through either of the Gates of Halvung to access them. Passing through the gates requires checking the gate first, remaining in the zone, and then finding a Cast Metal Plate to pass through. See the map for spawn locations.
- So far it has only been confirmed that Hilltroll Warrior, Hilltroll Red Mage and Hilltroll Dark Knight can drop the Hydrangea.
- Go to Mount Zhayolm and click on Sprightly Footsteps near the zone to Halvung ( ) (between 18:00-06:00).
- Now go to the cliff nearby and click on Withered Petals (Rock Bottom (between 18:00-06:00). Long cutscene (at least 4m:30s). ) just north-east of the unnamed target for
- After the cutscene you'll end up in Aht Urhgan Whitegate.
- Trade the Hydrangea to Fari-Wari for another cutscene (minimum 2m:00s). After the cutscene he will return the Hydrangea to you.
- Head back to Mount Zhayolm and trade the Hydrangea to the Withered Petals ( ), again a long cutscene (minimum 8m:00s).
- Return to Fari-Wari for final cutscene (minimum 3m:00s) and reward.
- If you have completed either Trust: Bastok, Trust: San d'Oria, or Trust: Windurst, speak to Fari-Wari after completing this quest to learn Trust: Gadalar.
- After the quest is complete, wait until the next game day and talk to Fari-Wari again. You will receive a Mercenary Camp Entry slip granting you a one time access to the Mercenary Camp BC previously only accessible to FanFest attendees. You must be at least as far as ToAU:Mission 19 to get this item.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.