|The Eldieme Necropolis (S)||1||A, L, S, M|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned by selecting "Shredded Label" at (I-10) on the third map in The Eldieme Necropolis (S) with Red-Labeled Crate key item.
- Assisted by: Dhoul x6
- Does not spawn claimed, and will only attack those in his pseudo-random path up and down the hallways near the "Shredded Label."
- Trampling attacks appear to be fire based, and can dramatically reduce MP. Damage may be proportional to MP taken, or could be a function of his HP.
- Similar to Armed Gears, Elemental susceptibility changes with a TP move, in this case Berserk. Unknown if it follows a pattern.
- Uses a potent AoE Bio TP move.
- This monster is, for all intents and purposes, untankable and seems to ignore hate.
- Tends to stay at the end of tunnel where the hound mob is if left alone. However will come down tunnel every now and then and will use it bio explosion move if anyone is in front of "Shredded Label" altar.
- It is possible to hide behind the "Shredded Label," which will keep you out of range of his attacks.
- Will speed up as hp decreases
- SMN are helpfull here for both Ellylldan and Dhoull
Ellylldan comes from the Welsh version of will-o'-the-wisp, it appears as a light that purposefully misleads travelers from their path. Generally they are seen as malevolent, guiding lone travelers from their path and into treacherous bogs.