The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Notice: This quest does not need to be completed (for level limit increasing) if the quest New Worlds Await (or higher) has already been completed.
- Speak to Sylvie at (I-5) in Western Adoulin (Waypoint Adoulin Waterfront) as a Geomancer level 66 or higher to begin the quest. NOTE: Should you not have your original handbell on you, she may ask you to purchase a new one for 300,000 gil or 150,000 baylds. Quit the dialog and try again for the quest.
- Go to Morimar Basalt Fields at Frontier Bivouac #1 and talk to Dabnorrin for cutscene with Hostenn and a Vessel of summoning
- Go to the Primordial Convergence near the Ergon Locus at Snowdrift Arbor (K-6). Examine the Primordial Convergence as a Geomancer to spawn Burgeoning Flames.
- You have 10 minutes after popping to defeat the NM. If you die or run out of time, you can obtain another Vessel of summoning from Dabnorrin
- All buffs, including those from geomancy spells, will be lost as this is a Sub-Job restricted fight.
- You may call trusts after you pop the NM, but before attacking it. It won't attack you, until you attack in some manner, such as Geo-Malaise.
- After defeating the Burgeoning Flames, check the Primordial Convergeance to receive your reward.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.