Dragoon wyvern ability: Level 1
Triggers when the dragoon uses the weapon skill.
The element of the breath is random, but there is usually a good chance that it will use one that the mob is weak to.
The different types of breath are:
- Flame Breath - Fire damage
- Frost Breath - Ice damage
- Sand Breath - Earth damage
- Hydro Breath - Water damage
- Gust Breath - Wind damage
- Lightning Breath - Lightning damage
-The formula for calculating Elemental Breath is (Current Wyvern HP * 0.182)
- With Wyrm Armet the formula is (Current Wyvern HP * 0.212)
-Deep Breathing changes the formula to (Current Wyvern HP * 0.364)
-Like all breath spells in the game, Elemental Breaths are subject to 1/2 resists, 1/4 resists, 1/6 resists, 1/8 resists.
-Elemental Breath ignores statistics such as Magic Defense Bonus in calculating damage.