The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Rolanberry Fields||55||1||A, H, M|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Window opens 90 minutes after its last Time of Death.
- Unlike Blighting Brand's placeholder, The placeholder for this NM alternates its spawn location, either at the southern part of the spine at (K-9) or the northern part on the border of (K-9)/(L-9).
- Evil Weapons respawn every 5 minutes.
- The NM appears to spawn only at the southern part of the spine at (K-9) regardless of where its placeholder spawns.
- Passive to level 75 players.
- Exclusively uses Flurry of Rage every 10-15 seconds.
- Can be avoided easily by running a short distance out of range.
Eldritch (el′dric̸h′) is an Old English term used to describe something as strange, unearthly or otherworldly; eerie. 
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.