The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Talk to Despachiaire (Upstairs behind Walnut Door at K-10) for a cutscene that starts the quest, and to recieve an Antique Amulet (key item).
- Go to Southern San d'Oria and talk to Rouva.
- Go to Jugner Forest and exit at E-6 into Carpenters' Landing.
- Find the ??? at F-9 on a glowing mushroom spore and select to spawn the Funguar NM Para.
- Defeat Para.
- When Para is at 10-50% of it's health, it will replicate itself when it uses a TP move if not defeated quickly. It is helpful to save MP or TP to do large damage once it reaches low HP. If you are soloing this, you'll probably have to fight a total of 4 copies; the original and what appears to a max possibility of 3 reincarnations.
- The replications are exact copies with the same amount of Max HP and strength. The NM seems to be around the level 30ish or so. All of 4 of these can easily be disposed off with any 70+ job.
- Once Para is defeated, select the ??? for the Cathedral Medallion (key item).
- Return to Southern San d'Oria and talk with Rouva.
- Return to the Tavnazian Safehold and talk with Despachiaire to complete the quest.
Client: Despachiaire (Elders' Quarters, Tavnazia)
- Despachiaire has asked you to investigate the origin of his late wife's amulet.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.