The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Talk to Despachiaire, who is upstairs behind the Walnut Door at ( ), for a cutscene that starts the quest and to receive an Antique amulet.
- Go to Southern San d'Oria and talk to Rouva.
- Go to Jugner Forest and exit at ( ) into Carpenters' Landing.
- Find the ??? at ( ) on a glowing mushroom spore and select to spawn the Funguar NM Para.
- Defeat Para.
- When Para is at 10-50% of it's health, it will replicate itself when it uses a TP move if not defeated quickly. It is helpful to save MP or TP to do large damage once it reaches low HP.
- The first incarnation and all of its replications can easily be disposed of by most 70+ jobs.
- Although no more than three to four copies seem to be up at a given time (there may be a limit), there is no known limit to the total number of times it can replicate itself. A reasonable source of spike damage is necessary for this fight.
- The replications are exact copies with the same amount of Max HP and strength.
- The NM seems to be around the same strength as Funguars in the area but with substantially more HP.
- Para cannot be slept using Lullaby.
- Once Para is defeated, select the ??? to obtain a Cathedral medallion.
- Return to Southern San d'Oria and talk with Rouva.
- Return to the Tavnazian Safehold and talk with Despachiaire to complete the quest.
- Despachiaire (Elders' Quarters, Tavnazia)
- Despachiaire has asked you to investigate the origin of his late wife's amulet.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.