The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Ghoyu's Reverie||1|| |
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Uses Meikyo Shisui every 25% of its health.
- Egungun's melee attacks have Additional Effect: Slow, and has a high Double Attack rate. Melee hits land for 200-300+.
- Uses TP moves often, probably high rate of Regain. Corrosive Ooze does 450-500+ damage, Purulent Ooze did 300+.
- Has high magic defense normally.
- Uses Fuscous Ooze which will give you Gravity, Amnesia, Silence, Bio, strips all equipment and applies Encumberance. Fuscous Ooze makes the monster not attack and just sit there as if it were Charmed. This is when its magical defense is down. Absorbs physical attacks in this phase.
- Mucilaginous Ooze is an area of effect version of Fuscous Ooze. Similar to Fuscous Ooze, Egungun will not attack following this tp move.
- Water spells will cure the monster. Water V caused it to recover about 1,400 HP.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.