The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Talk to Norejaie in the Lion Springs Tavern. She asks you to help with the extermination of a monster infesting Ordelle's Caves.
- Assemble a party or alliance. See notes below for preparation.
- Go to Ordelle's Caves using the entrance at the south end of the ravine at F-7 in La Theine Plateau. The Atmacite Refiner's warp to Ordelle's Caves works well.
- Talk to Rojaireaut to have him apply the ointment. This caps your level at 25, but buffs do not wear off, so apply strong, lasting buffs before receiving the ointment.
- Trusts will be dismissed upon application of the level restriction, but can be resummoned (and will have the same level restriction that you do).
- Make sure everyone gets the ointment. If any alliance member does not receive it, then the monster will not spawn.
- From Rojaireaut take the path to the left (head east, through the puddle) and take the long corridor.
- Use Circumspection from the Grounds Tome to receive sneak and invisible.
- The room here opens up at (G-7). Enter the tunnel at G-8.
- The ??? is located in the southwest corner of a small room on a stalagmite. The ??? is at (G-9) of the first map, northeast corner. The designated tank/puller should spawn the NM Necroplasm by touching the ???.
- This ??? used to be at G-10. It was moved in a version update.
- Defeat the Necroplasm. For this fight, only those with the level cap can assist in this fight. Anyone else trying to help will receive a message telling them they cannot.
- Examine the ??? to receive an Indigested Stalagmite.
- After the battle, you may want to remove your level cap to cast Raise or Teleport. To do this, you need to do one of the following:
- Logout/Login (probably easiest)
- Talk to Rojaireaut
- Talk to Norejaie complete the quest.
- You can only have one Eco-Warrior quest active at any time. This includes Eco-Warrior (Windurst), Eco-Warrior (San d'Oria) and Eco-Warrior (Bastok).
- Eco-Warrior quests cannot be deactivated.
- Only one Eco-Warrior quest can be completed once per Conquest Tally.
- All members must have accepted the quest.
- With a number of high-damaging jobs (SMN, RNG, or even WAR or SAM, etc.) using their 2 hour abilities and level 99 buffs from before receiving the ointment, the NM can be defeated by as few as 2-3 people. Astral Flow Inferno is the most damaging attack to this NM. However, this Eco-Warrior boss has the most HP of all Eco-Warrior NMs, so be careful.
- If you're on a level 99 job and have decent endgame gear then this quest will be absolutely trivialized. Even level-synced, your gear will still give you overpowered stats (for a level 25 job) and nothing will be of any real threat to you, especially if you're using Trusts and you buff yourself before receiving the level restriction.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.