Dead Cells Final DLC - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Nyzul Isle||76 - 77||
||5||A, S, JA|
|Halvung||77 - 79||
||30||A, S, JA|
|Mount Zhayolm||79 - 81||10||A, S, JA|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Highly resistant to Sleep and Silence. Normally require Elemental Seal to land
- Killable by 1 level 73+ RDM, BLM/RDM or SCH/RDM. (see testimonials)
- Has 89 INT
- As a member of the Flan family, puddings take an extra 25% damage from magic attacks.
- The Nyzul Isle versions are possible targets under the "Eliminate specified enemies" floor objective; gives 5% more exp than normal for its level.
- Can be Aspired for quick MP recovery.