||1||A, H, HP|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Timed Spawn of either this NM or Mahisha approximately every 8-12 hours around D-12 to E-11 on the second map.
- Killable by: 5 level 40 characters are capable of killing it, however even level 40 alliances can easily wipe (see testimonials).
- Killed by: 2 level 40 Ninja/Dancers
- Soloable by 1 level 40 Beastmaster with Very Tough Familiared Oil Spill, or 2+ Beastmasters with Decent Challenge Gloops. Recommended to bring several stacks of pet food and medicine.
- Special Attacks: Melee hits of 150-200 to level 40 characters, high damage from the Fomor special attacks (400+ AOE)
- Easily killed by any level 75+ job.
Mag Eba is a plain in Irish mythology, and the strand of Eba is a beach in Irish mythology. Considering that Fomors themselves are named after demigods from Irish mythology, Eba is likely named after one of these locations.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.