FANDOM


Mitigates the impact of severely damaging attacks for party members within area of effect.

Technicals

Avatar: Titan (Earth)

Blood Pact: Ward

Cost: 156 MP

Level: 82

Description

Effect Duration: 1:00 (Modified by Summoning Magic skill).

Battle Application: N/A

Damage Type: N/A

Additional Notes:

  • Reduces the damage taken of attacks that would otherwise deal 75% or more of your maximum HP by 45%.
  • Applies to both physical and magical damage.
  • The effect doesn't wear off on the first "powerful" attack, unlike Migawari: Ichi.
  • Lasts 3:30 at 450 Summoning Magic skill.
  • Stacks with Sentinel's Scherzo. 1000 Needles was reduced to 270 damage with the two effects. Earthen Armor adds -45% and Scherzo adds -28% for a total of -73% damage taken. The total can rise to at least -83% damage taken with higher skills and Aoidos' Cothurnes +2.

Macro Syntax

  • /pet "Earthen Armor" <me>
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.