The following campaigns will be held starting Tuesday, June 11, at 1:00 a.m. (PDT)
Campaign Period: Tuesday, June 11, at 1:00 a.m. (PDT) to Sunday, June 30, at 7:59 a.m.
Surge Walk Campaign
All Walk of Echoes content will become surge and endowed walks throughout the duration. Use this opportunity to get valuable items, experience, and capacity points!
- Walks that are normal when the campaign begins will be converted to surge walks upon entry.
Campaign will undergo the following adjustments throughout the event.
- Experience Points and Allied Notes earned from Campaign Battles are doubled.
- The amount of spoils obtained from union chests is increased.
- The following four Campaign Ops provide special rewards in addition to their normal spoils, including Montiont Silverpieces, 100 Byne Bills, Lungo-Nango Jadeshells, and more:
All lights start at their maximum alignment values during the campaign.
- This does not apply to Beguiling Radiance, Seductive Radiance, Maddening Radiance, or Crystal Guardian.
Geas Fete Campaign - PLUS!
Receive double the usual amount of escha silt from defeating monsters in escha areas during the campaign. Additionally, personal rewards from Geas Fete are increased by two items, and players will receive either an eschalixir, eschalixir +1, or eschalixir +2.
Reisenjima Geas Fete Equipment Campaign
An additional personal reward will drop from Geas Fete notorious monsters in Reisenjima, providing you with an extra chance to obtain their spoils!
Dynamis Granules of Time Campaign
Players will automatically receive all types of granules of time upon entering Dynamis.
Hyper Chocobo Digging Campaign
The time that rest pass between executing your next command after digging will be decreased.
- This does not apply if your skill is at its maximum.
Combat and Magic Skill Increase Campaign
Combat skills will be more likely to increase while in combat for the duration. Additionally, magic skills will be more likely to increase when casting spells.
Omen Light Double-Up Campaign
Omen will experience the following adjustments.
Two Omen lights will be activated when vanquishing monsters.
- If the first light is a good one, the second will not appear.