The following campaigns will commence on Wednesday, September 11, at 1:00 a.m. (PDT)
Campaign Period: Wednesday, September 11, at 1:00 a.m. (PDT) to Monday, September 30, at 7:59 a.m.
Increased Seal and Crest Drop Rate Campaign
The rate at which seals and crests are dropped is increased based on the number of members in the party up to a maximum of six seals.
Additional Seal Battlefield Spoils Campaign
During this campaign, vanquishing specific monsters in the battlefields below will reward you with a variety of items, including materials needed to craft +2 empyrean equipment, Mog Bonanza kupons, Dynamis currency, and valuable synthesis materials.Also during this campaign, Shemo in Port Jeuno ( ) will exchange seals and crests at a reduced rate of 2:1.
Campaign will undergo the following adjustments throughout the event.
- Experience Points and Allied Notes earned from Campaign Battles are doubled.
- The amount of spoils obtained from union chests is increased.
- The following four Campaign Ops provide special rewards in addition to their normal spoils, including Montiont Silverpieces, 100 Byne Bills, Lungo-Nango Jadeshells, and more:
- Fabricated Ward of Biting Winds / Fabricated Ward of Miasma / Fabricated Ward of Impurity / Fabricated Ward of Ashen Wings / Fabricated Ward of the False King
- These are the same rewards as those available via the dialogue option "Whatever the master deems worthy."
During the campaign, monsters and notorious monsters will drop one additional item when defeated.
All lights start at their maximum alignment values during the campaign.
- This does not apply to Beguiling Radiance, Seductive Radiance, Maddening Radiance, or Crystal Guardian.
Geas Fete Campaign - PLUS!
Receive double the usual amount of escha silt from defeating monsters in escha areas during the campaign. Additionally, personal rewards from Geas Fete are increased by two items, and players will receive either an eschalixir, eschalixir +1, or eschalixir +2.
Reisenjima Geas Fete Equipment Campaign
An additional personal reward will drop from Geas Fete notorious monsters in Reisenjima, providing you with an extra chance to obtain their spoils!
Monster Rearing Campaign
Reared creatures will be twice as likely to transform during the campaign.
Hyper Chocobo Digging Campaign
The time that rest pass between executing your next command after digging will be decreased.
- This does not apply if your skill is at its maximum.