Cut Scenes Only
Involved in Missions
Involved in Quests
||1||A, L, T(H)|
|Empyreal Paradox||113-121+||1||A, L, T(H)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- The first version spawns for - The Celestial Nexus. This version has 2 forms:
- In his first form, he stands on a platform shielded by Exoplates, and summons two Orbitals to assist him.
- The Exoplates must be destroyed before he can be damaged.
- Casts Sleepga II and ancient magic.
- High resistance to melee damage and high attack speed. Magical damage is best suited for taking him out.
- He teleports around all over the place, making tanking somewhat difficult.
- In addition to ancient magic, he also casts Bindga, making kiting difficult as well.
- Has the following special attacks:
- The second version spawns for the quest Apocalypse Nigh.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.