The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
||1||A, L, H|
|Beadeaux (S)||80 - 81||
||1||A, L, T(H)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawns at F-9/G-9 on the lower level
- Lottery Spawn from Adaman Quadav: Every 2-8 hours.
- Place holder is the Adaman Quadav that wanders farthest from the fort. Usually spawns near the bridge.
- Can easily be nuked/kited along the F-9 area by a RDM or BLM.
- Has high Double Attack rate, and uses Tier II nukes along with Absorb spells and Stun.
- Susceptible to Repose, Sleep, Bind, and Gravity.
- Relatively easy to solo as RDM. Has a slightly higher resist rate due to his higher INT as a DRK. Not much higher, but it may come up when soloing.
- Easily Trioed by a NIN75/WAR37, THF75/NIN37, and a WHM70/BLM35.(see testimonials)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.