Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Ghoyu's Reverie||1 - 83*||1||A, L, T(H)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Uses standard Goobbue special attacks.
- Immune to all forms of Sleep.
- Dzoavits's level is based on the level of highest level party member (Level Sync will not affect this) and is modified by the level runes (Runes 17-20).
- If a magic rune is set (Runes 41-46), Dzoavits will be able to cast magic corresponding to that rune (and appropriate for his level).
- If a job rune is set (Runes 51-56), Dzoavits will possess the traits of that job, as well as the ability to cast any level-appropriate magic that job possesses.
In Native American mythology, specifically of the Shoshone, Dzoavits is a giant demon. In stories, it stole the eggs of the sacred dove, which got the help of other animals to help trick and then trap Dzoavits, buried deep in the earth.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.