|1||A, L, T(S)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
|Transfusion: AoE Drain|
|Mana Storm: AoE Aspir|
|Tera Slash: Cone Attack high damage, ignores Utsusemi|
|Violent Rupture: AoE damage with Knockback and Weight that overwrites Flee, absorbed by multiple Utsusemi shadows|
|Oblivion Smash: Extreme AoE damage, absorbed by multiple(2-3) Utsusemi shadows|
|Dynamic Assault: Single target physical damage|
|Dynamic Implosion: AoE physical damage and Stun|
|Two Hour Abilities:|
|All tier 3 -ga spells|
|Note: these spells all have near instant casting time|
- Spawns at the Castle Zvahl by trading a Shrouded Bijou to the ??? there.
- The following information is outdated as of the May Version Update and will need to be updated:
- The Dynamis Lord behind them is invulnerable to all magical and physical attacks until Ying & Yang are both defeated.
- Ying & Yang must be defeated within 20 seconds of each other, or they will revive at full health.
- At some point, the Dynamis Lord will revive Ying and Yang. The Dynamis Lord will not regain the immunities and Ying & Yang will perish if the Dynamis Lord is defeated.
- If all the player characters are defeated, Ying & Yang will move to the castle entrance with the Dynamis Lord, side by side.
- They will attack whomever the Dynamis Lord is attacking, and will be summoned again even after being defeated.
- Ying & Yang share the enmity with the Dynamis Lord, making them extremely difficult to take away for long enough to finish the fight without major casualties.
- The Dynamis Lord can create copies of itself while using special abilities, shifting its place causing target lock to be released. These copies will perish soon afterwards.
- Unlike other Dynamis bosses, defeating the Dynamis Lord does not grant a time extension.
- May drop both the shadow ring and the mantle at the same time.
- Examining the ??? left behind by the Dynamis Lord will grant the key item Hydra Corps Battle Standard and the title Dynamis - Xarcabard Interloper for winning Dynamis - Xarcabard.
- For those belonging into the alliance defeating the Dynamis Lord will additionally obtain the title Lifter of Shadows.
- Can be defeated by around 10 characters at around levels 70-75.
See the Video page.