Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
|1||A, L, T(S)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
|Transfusion: AoE Drain|
|Mana Storm: AoE Aspir|
|Tera Slash: Cone Attack high damage, ignores Utsusemi. Chance to Insta-Death (when his HP<25%).|
|Violent Rupture: AoE damage with Knockback and Weight that overwrites Flee, absorbed by multiple Utsusemi shadows|
|Oblivion Smash: Extreme AoE damage, absorbed by multiple(2-3) Utsusemi shadows|
|Dynamic Assault: Single target physical damage|
|Dynamic Implosion: AoE physical damage and Stun|
|Two Hour Abilities:|
|All tier 3 -ga spells|
|Note: these spells all have near instant casting time|
- Spawned by trading a Shrouded Bijou to the ??? in front of Castle Zvahl.
- Immune to Silence but appears susceptible to Addle and Paralyze.
- At some point, Dynamis Lord summons Ying and Yang.
- The Dynamis Lord can create copies of itself while using special abilities, shifting its place and causing target lock to be released. These copies perish soon afterwards.
- Can drop both the Shadow Ring and the Shadow Mantle at the same time.
- Defeating the Dynamis Lord grants the Hydra Corps Battle Standard and the title Dynamis - Xarcabard Interloper for clearing Dynamis - Xarcabard.
- Can be defeated by around 10 characters at around levels 70-75.
See the Video page.