Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Entered via Trail Markings at Xarcabard (J-9)
Monsters Found Here
Note: All monsters link. Regular Kindred monsters may drop up to two relic armors.
|Simulacra - Kindred - Animated Weapons - Dragons - Dynamis Lord|
|Icon Prototype||Yagudo||10 Minute Time Extension H-8|
|Effigy Prototype||Quadav||10 Minute Time Extension G-10|
|Tombstone Prototype||Orc||10 Minute Time Extension I-10|
|Statue Prototype||Goblin||10 Minute Time Extension F-8|
- The Dark Kindred use their normal abilities, plus Condemnation and Quadrastrike.
- Kindred run twice as fast as players, running at flee speed.
- The Kindred NMs in Dynamis - Xarcabard can only drop the relic armor of their respective job.
- However, any regular Kindred Demon can drop any relic armor at any time, and it is possible for more than one relic armor to drop from one regular monster.
- That said, it is advised to focus more on regular Kindred instead of the NMs if the goal of the run is to farm relic armor and not to attempt Animated Weapons or the Dynamis Lord.
|Animated Great Axe||Great Axe||(G-9)|
|Animated Claymore||Great Sword||(G-11)|
|Animated Tachi||Great Katana||(F-7)|
- The Animated Weapons have the appearance of the final Relic Weapons.
- Animated Weapons no longer warp away from players during battle.
|Vanguard Dragon||(E-7)~(E-8)||Drops Necropsyche|
|Ying||(E-8)||NM - Summoned by Dynamis Lord.|
|Yang||(E-7)||NM - Summoned by Dynamis Lord.|
- Dynamis Lord will summon Ying and Yang while being fought. These share hate with the Dynamis Lord to an extent. The pair of dragons do not need to be killed in order to win. They die when Dynamis Lord is defeated.
|Dynamis Lord||(D-7)||Mega Boss|
|Arch Dynamis Lord||(D-7)||Arch Mega Boss|
- The Dynamis Lord is spawned by trading a Shrouded Bijou to ??? at Castle Zvahl.
- The Arch Dynamis Lord is spawned by trading Fiendish Tome: Chapter 26, Fiendish Tome: Chapter 27, Fiendish Tome: Chapter 28, Fiendish Tome: Chapter 29, and Fiendish Tome: Chapter 30 to ??? at Castle Zvahl.
|Time Extension Monsters|