Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Entered via Trail Markings at Windurst Walls (C-12)
Monsters Found Here
|Monster Family||Job||Min Level||Max Level||Aggro||Currency|
|Yagudo Vanguard||All||75||77||S, L||T. Whiteshell|
|Yagudo Vanguard||All||95||97||S, L||T. Whiteshell|
|Time Extension Monsters|
- Enemy job: WAR PLD DRK SAM DRG - WEAPON SKILL / Any enemy-targetable weapon skill and some PUP Maneuvers, possibly based on current Automaton frame's deciding maneuvers for Weapon Skills
- Enemy job: MNK THF RNG BST NIN - JOB ABILITY / Any enemy-targetable ability, except pet commands (including all Blood Pact: Rage) and possibly Ventriloquy. BST's pet TP moves (via Ready command) can stagger, even unclaimed enemies if using AoE abilities (for instance Faithful Falcorr's conal attack Choke Breath)
- Enemy job: RDM WHM BLM BRD SMN - MAGIC / Any enemy-targetable Blood Pact: Rage (Magical OR Physical) or Blood Pact: Ward such as Somnolence, or enemy-targeted spell with the possible exception of cures and Odin.
You are able to stagger during an enemy's 2 hour ability, it seems you can also stagger during spell casting
The number of Time Extensions obtained affect your stagger rate:
- 0-2 ~> None
- 3 ~> Low proc rate / Blue - Potentially transient Amnesia, or nothing.
- 4 ~> Medium proc rate / Yellow - Terror/Stops 2-Hour/Able to Re-use 2-Hour
- 5 ~> High proc rate / Red - Terror/Stops 2-Hour/Unable to Re-use 2-Hour