Entered via Heiroglyphics at Valkurm Dunes (G-7)/(H-7) Behind Outpost
Monsters Found Here
|Monster Family||Job||Min Level||Max Level||Aggro||Currency|
|Goblin Vanguard||All||75||77||S, L||T. Whiteshell|
1 Byne Bill
|Orcish Vanguard||All||75||77||S, L||O. Bronzepiece|
|Quadav Vanguard||All||75||77||S, L||1 Byne Bill|
|Yagudo Vanguard||All||75||77||S, L||T. Whiteshell|
|Goblin Vanguard||All||95||97||S, L||T. Whiteshell|
1 Byne Bill
|Orcish Vanguard||All||95||97||S, L||O. Bronzepiece|
|Quadav Vanguard||All||95||97||S, L||1 Byne Bill|
|Yagudo Vanguard||All||95||97||S, L||T. Whiteshell|
- The low level goblins are located just west of the oasis in an elongated area, between the Nightmare Goobues and the Nightmare Treants.
- The High level goblins are located in a circular area near where Valkurm Emperor spawns in normal Valkurm Dunes.
- The low level Orcs are located in an elongated area from the outpost west to the oasis.
- The High level orcs are located south-west of the Outpost, north-west of the Selbina entrance.
- The low level Quadav are located south of the low level Orcs, in the in the eastern half of Siren Sands.
- The high level Quadav are located north of the high level Yagudo, near the secret beach.
- The low level Yagudo are located in the wooded area toward the zone to Konschtat Highlands.
- The high level Yagudo are located just south of the high level Quadavs on the way to the secret beach.
|MA: 0:00- 8:00|
|Nightmare Hippogryph||NIN BRD SMN WAR||O. Bronzepiece|
|Nightmare Sabotender||NIN BRD SMN WAR||O. Bronzepiece|
|Nightmare Sheep||NIN BRD SMN WAR||O. Bronzepiece|
|JA: 0:00- 8:00|
|Nightmare Fly||PLD BLU COR DNC||1 Byne Bill|
|Nightmare Flytrap||PLD BLU COR DNC||1 Byne Bill|
|Nightmare Funguar||PLD BLU COR DNC||1 Byne Bill|
|WS: 0:00- 8:00|
|Nightmare Manticore||WHM BLM BST SAM THF||T. Whiteshell|
|Nightmare Goobbue||WHM BLM BST SAM THF||T. Whiteshell|
|Nightmare Treant||WHM BLM BST SAM THF||T. Whiteshell|
Per the December 10, 2015 update: "The drop rate of spoils from Dynamis-Buburimu, Dynamis-Qufim, and Dynamis-Valkurum have been adjusted. The quality and quantity of damaged relic equipment earned from defeating regular monsters has been balanced so that equipment for all jobs and slots has an equal chance of dropping."
|Time Extension Monsters|