Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Examine the Regal Pawprints at (G-9) in Beaucedine Glacier (S) for a cutscene.
- If you used the Survival Guide to zone in, you are on the same level as the Regal Pawprints. When you get to (G-9) fall down the hole and the Regal Pawprints will be right in front of you. Alternatively, you can continue south past the tower on the level below the Survival Guide to get to the (G-9) Regal Pawprints.
- The Regal Pawprints is NOT the one just outside the tower but one level higher
- They are located on the same level as the Campaign Arbiter (C.A.), at the west edge of the cliff overlooking the tower.
- Please see the attached pictures for a much better idea as to what your really looking for here, as the description prior is never enough for some.
- Critical Note: Nothing here originally said to make it to the green entry-wall an touch it for a cut scene FIRST (before trying to use the switch itself) to obtain the "event-only firesand" as bringing your own will do nothing here. Only then can you activate the ignition switch in the area.
- Buffs wear on entry. Time limit is 30 minutes, and alter egos may be summoned inside.
- At the start of the mission, each party member will receive 2 Ratstail Explosives that you can use to demolish stone walls marked with ???.
- When defeated, Goblin Reavers will disappear, after which a glowing ??? will take its place that can award 3 additional Ratstail Explosives. You can only carry 3 explosives at a time. You must check the ??? once per explosive desired.
- If a Giddy Bomb uses Self-Destruct near a destructible wall, there is a chance that it will explode.
- To detonate a Ratstail Explosive, click on the ??? next to the wall and chose to use it from the menu choice. You do not use your trade ability or use the item.
- There are 3 different colours of switch to detonate 3 matching colours of firesand. Make sure the colours of the fuse matches the switch.
- Go northwest to start and hug the right wall. Blow up the wall at (H/I-9), then blow up the wall to the north at (H-8). Double back and kill the Goblin Reaver, and obtain the 3 explosives. (Do not forget this, remember to check ??? once per explosive desired.)
- Blow up the wall to the southeast at (I-9), then proceed northeast until you reach the dead-end. Examine it for a cutscene.
- Examine the dead-end again, and place the jar of Firesand.
- Circle back to the wall you opened at (H-8) and continue through the opening. Go to (I-7/8) and trigger the green switch.
- Go back to the dead-end where you left the Firesand. You will now be in map 2.
- Blow up the wall to the southeast at (G-8/9).
- Travel east and blow up the wall at (I-9).
- Continue southeast and examine the blue warp to exit.
- You will receive a cutscene and the Umbra Bug.
- Quick summary of locations:
- (J-5) Red fuse
- (J-8) Green fuse
- Ignition Switch
- (I-8) Red ignition switch
- (I-8/9) Blue ignition switch
- (I-7) Green ignition switch
- Exit Second map (I-9)
- If you fail, you must get a new Aroma Bug from the Regal Pawprints at the southern Pso'Xja tower at (H-10).
- You must wait one game day since entering the assault to receive a new Aroma Bug.