The Loop (Games)
Job Trait Overview
- Game Description: Allows user to equip two weapons at once.
- Job Traits are always active.
- Dual Wield enhancement effects, be it from traits or gear, require a weapon in both Main and Sub slot AND NIN10+ or DNC20+ as either main or subjob.
- Only one-handed weapons can be dual-wielded.
- TP per hit is calculated using the reduced Delay.
- When dual wielding weapons with different Delays, the average Delay (reduction included) is used for the TP calculations; both weapons will gain the same TP.
- Only the Weapon Skills of the weapon currently equipped in the main hand are available for use. If you equip two different types of weapons, you do not have access to both Weapon Skill sets at once.
- During non-elemental Weapon Skills, an extra hit is performed with the secondary weapon. This does not apply to elemental Weapon Skills (such as Shining Strike) or special Weapon Skills such as Spirits Within.
- Weapon Skill Damage is based on the damage rating of the main hand weapon.
- When dual wielding weapons of different types, it is possible to gain skill-ups in both weapon types.
Equipment that Enhances this Trait
* Requires you to choose the appropriate augment on item creation.
Dual Wield I
- Ninja Level 10
- Dancer Level 20
- Delay Reduction: 10%
Dual Wield II
- Ninja Level 25
- Dancer Level ?
- Delay Reduction: 15%
Dual Wield III
- Ninja Level 45
- Dancer Level 46+
- Delay Reduction: 25%
Dual Wield IV
- Ninja Level 65
- Dancer Level 75
- Delay Reduction: 30%
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.