- Pulls target(s) to the user.
- Family: Wyrms, Mimics, various NMs
- Type: Special
- Range: See below
- Notes: There are two forms of the Draw In ability:
- The most common form is the ability to pull a single player in a fight directly in front of the monster, regardless of where that player may have been on the battlefield. Sometimes not used if player is out of a specific range.
- A variation of the ability pulls in an entire party or alliance the moment one member of that party/alliance aggros the monster. Every member of the party/alliance is warped to the battlefield regardless of the location in the zone. They still must, however, be in the zone to actually be drawn in. Examples of monsters using this form of Draw in: Minotaur, Diabolos, King Vinegarroon.
- Draw In can be avoided by being in a cutscene at the time. One strategy for Diabolos is to take advantage of this fact. Another point to note is that if one of your members is in a ladder-climbing cutscene in Phomiuna Aqueducts, they cannot be drawn in to the Minotaur.
- If a player is casting a spell at the time of Draw In, the spell will be interrupted just as it would when moving before the spell completed. Casting automatons are not affected by this kind of interruption.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.