Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Start NPC||Black Mud - Bastok Mines (J-7)|
|Requirements||Bastok Reputation 1|
|Items Needed||Drachenfall Water|
|Title Granted||Drachenfall Ascetic|
- Talk to Black Mud, who gives you a Brass Canteen to fill with water from the Drachenfall.
- If you drop the Brass Canteen, you can talk to him again to get another one.
- Take the canteen to Dangruf Wadi and head north. You will pass through two geysers that shoot you up to a higher ledge. The first geyser is at I-8, and the next is at J-3, the far northeast area of the zone. After going up that geyser you will follow an unmarked path leading northeast into a hidden section of North Gustaberg.
- Alternatively, if you have the North Gustaberg Proto-Waypoint unlocked, you can use this to get to the same location. If you don't have it unlocked but have a Prototype attuner from Ru'Lude Gardens, you can activate this point now, even if not to that point in the prototype attuner quest.
- Once in North Gustaberg, head east along the river, cross the bridge, then go further east to the waterfall.
- Trade the Brass Canteen to the Waterfall Base, not the ???, to receive the Drachenfall Water.
- Alternatively, the Drachenfall Water can be bought from the Auction House.
- Return to Bastok and trade the Drachenfall Water to Black Mud to complete the quest and receive your gil reward.
- The North Gustaberg location for the quest An Explorer's Footsteps is in the cave nearby, and it is easy to complete them both at the same time.