Enhances "Spirit Link" effect
- Seems to increase the percentage of HP recovered by the wyvern without increasing the drain on the Dragoon's HP.
- Raises the HP restoration cap by 15 points.
Wyvern uses breaths more effectively
- An Offensive wyvern will use breaths that exploit monster weaknesses.
- A Defensive wyvern will use Healing Breath when HP is at 50% or less.
- A Multipurpose wyvern will use Healing Breath when HP is at 33% or less.
- This effect is nullified while under the effects of Level Restriction (including Level Sync) at level 73 or below.
Used in Recipes
Obtained from Desynthesis
How to Obtain
|Cannot be auctioned, traded, bazaared, or delivered.|
- Talk to Sagheera at (I-8) of Port Jeuno and select "Just wanted to chat" to open up the option of trading Ancient Beastcoins and upgrading Artifact Armor (you only need to do this once). Trade Sagheera at least 30 Ancient Beastcoins (obtained from Limbus), then trade her the following items:
- Wait until the next game day, then speak to Sagheera again to receive your newly-restored Drachen Armet +1.
An armet is a fifteenth-century Italian helmet consisting of a skull (part of a helmet that covers the top, back and sides of the head above the ears), two hinged cheek pieces which fasten at the front, and a visor. The Armet was distinguished by being the first helmet of its era to completely enclose the head while being compact and light enough to move with the wearer.