|Eastern Altepa Desert||1||H, L|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Lottery Spawn from one or both of the two Sand Beetle that spawn around the rock formation at (I-6).
- Respawn is 1.5 - 9 hours.
- Seems to be immune to Bind, Gravity and Sleep.
- Highly resistant, if not immune to Lullaby. Susceptible to Elegy.
- Casts Stone III, Stonega II, Rasp.
- Soloable by any job at 75.
- Soloable by 67NIN/10RNG. Jubaku: Ichi lands easily and stops the majority of his spells. 53 xp
- Links with surrounding beetles.
- Spells and nukes are uninterruptable by melee damage, despite the fact that it does not use Manafont.
|Hunt Registry||Elusiveness||Ferocity||Required Scylds||Rewarded Scylds||Evolith||Evolith|
||5||5||0||20||Vs. Empty: DEF +10||5|
In the German language, Donnergugi is another name for Lucanus cervus; the best-known species of Stag Beetle. Also, "Donner" is german for "thunder", which may point toward the Thunder Coral it drops.