HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Slot pops on the third floor North Room (H-7) after the fleeing Devilet is killed.
- Uses Poroggo special abilities including AoE charm (20' or slightly inside max. magic casting range) and single target charm.
- Does regenerate HP when unclaimed while all party members are charmed, unless a DoT is present.
- Uses black magic spells including Tier IV, -GA III, Sleepga, etc.
- Especially powerful spells, including Breakga and Death, can be used after Providence.
- Seems to be immune to Stun.
- Slot disappears upon trading.
Don, from Latin dominus, is an honorific title in Spanish, Portuguese, and Italian. Although originally a title reserved for royalty, select nobles, and church hierarchs, it is now often used as a mark of esteem for a person of personal, social or official distinction, such as a community leader of long standing, a person of significant wealth, or a noble. Syntactically, it is used in much the same way (although for a broader group of persons) as "Sir" is used in English when speaking of or to a person who has been knighted.