The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Mission Name||Doll of the Dead|
|Start NPC||Any Windurst Gate Guard|
|Title Granted||Guiding Star|
|Items Needed||Goobbue Humus|
Letter from Zonpa-Zippa
|← Previous Mission||Next Mission →|
|The Jester Who'd Be King||Moon Reading|
|The Doll of the Dead (pt.1)||Bozack Windurst Woods ( )|
|The Doll of the Dead (pt.1)||Mashua Heavens Tower|
|The Doll of the Dead (pt.2)||Mashua Heavens Tower|
|The Doll of the Dead (pt.2)||Bozack Windurst Woods ( )|
|The Doll of the Dead||Goblin Footprint The Boyahda Tree, Map 1 ( )|
|The Doll of the Dead (pt.3)||Bozack Windurst Woods ( )|
|The Doll of the Dead||Goblin Footprint Full Moon Fountain|
- You must have your Rank Points bar approximately one third full in order to accept this mission. Turning in 9 regular crystals or 5 light/dark crystals enables the flagging of this mission.
- Receive the mission from the gatehouse and then talk to the NPCs in this order. The Windurst Gate Guard and surrounding NPCs have additional dialogue.
- Talk to Apururu at the Manustery in Windurst Woods ( ).
- Zone into Heavens Tower for a small cutscene.
- Head up to the top of the tower to Star Sibyl in Heavens Tower for a cutscene.
- Talk to Apururu at the Manustery again. Make sure you get a cutscene about helping the father out.
- Kill Goobbue Gardeners in The Sanctuary of Zi'Tah until one drops the item Goobbue Humus.
- After getting the item, head to Boyahda Tree and you should see Mandragora NPCs called Mandragora Wardens. There are two Mandragora Wardens together in the eastern tunnel, and another by itself in the western tunnel. The 2 at ( ) have one line of dialogue, and the 1 at ( ) wants something from you. / on the first map of the
- Trade the Goobbue Humus to this NPC for a long cutscene (3 minutes minimum; longer if you take time to read the dialog).
- After the cutscene, you'll receive a Letter from Zonpa-Zippa.
- Head back to Apururu for another cutscene.
- Head to Full Moon Fountain ( ) for a mid-length cutscene (approx 2 minutes) to complete this mission.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.