The 2008 edition of that Far Eastern tradition, the Doll Festival, is just around the corner! Pretty pink flowers will be in full bloom in all three nation's capitals to welcome and delight citizens and visitors alike. Be sure to take extra care not to lose yourself in the refined elegance exuded by Far Eastern-style decorative screens and parasols, kupo.
But that's not all, folks! The MHMU will be sending gifts to all you good boys and girls out there--no, it's not magical rice cakes this year but something even better, kupo. For 2008 we have festival-exclusive furnishings! Liven up your Mog House with your very own "Festival Doll" and "Bonbori" lantern! Trust us; this is bound to be better fun than prancing around as a little girl.
So throw away your inhibitions and join in all the revelry Doll Festival 2008 has to offer, kupo!
Regarding the Delivery of "Festival Doll" and "Bonbori" lantern.
- Item delivery will commence from February 21, 2008. As the delivery time may vary, we ask for your patience.
- Only characters that were created prior to February 18, 2008 are eligible to receive the items.
- If you are planning to utilize the World Transfer Service, please be sure to accept delivery of the gift items beforehand. Your eligibility to receive the items will be lost following the transfer.
- Items may not be properly delivered to characters whose delivery box contains more than 256 items.
- Should you return your item, it will not be possible to obtain a replacement.
The following areas will be decked with Doll Festival decor from midnight on February 21, 2008 (PST) to midnight, March 3: