Job Trait Overview
- Game Description: After using Divine Seal, casting an ailment-removing spell will increase that spell's area of effect from a single target to small radius.
- Job Traits are always active.
- Divine Veil is not a Job Ability itself; rather, it works by expanding the potential capabilities of Divine Seal. It only comes into play when Divine Seal is used. This trait has no impact on Divine Seal's preexisting capability of doubling the potency of a curative spell.
- This will only work with spells such as Poisona, Paralyna, Erase, etc..; and only takes effect for the party that they are cast on.
- This trait does not affect a spell's targeting. The eligible spells, barring Erase, can all still be targeted toward someone outside of your party. Casting it on them will remove the appropriate ailment from all of THAT person's nearby party members.
- Enmity caused by the AoE'd spell increases in proportion to how many party members are hit by its effect, regardless of whether or not they actually had the status ailment to be removed. "Erasega", in particular, can pull a fairly significant amount of hate.
Equipment that Enhances this Trait