The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Castle Oztroja (S)|
Fort Karugo-Narugo (S)
Garlaige Citadel (S)
Meriphataud Mountains (S)
Sauromugue Champaign (S)
West Sarutabaruta (S)
Windurst Waters (S)
|6||A, L, T(S)|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Divine Pilgrims attempt to carry out special missions for the Yagudo Theomilitary:
- In areas under beastman control, they will attempt to repair the fortifications. Once repairs have been made, they warp out. Each unit that reaches the fortifications and warps will repair the fortifications level by 5 points.
- Sometimes they will construct a Confederate Mantelet as well.
- Unlike most Yagudo, the Divine Pilgrims will try to avoid conflict to carry out their missions.
- Defeating the Divine Pilgrims can hasten the retreat of any Yagudo troops in a stalwart defense of area due to disrupted supply lines. Likewise, defeating them in allied areas can prevent damage to the Fortifications.
- Prone to Paralyze, Elegy, Slow, and Blind.
- Highly resistant to Sleep, Bind, and Gravity. These spells last a few seconds.
- They can be intercepted as soon as they enter the controlled area.
- Soloable by 75 THF/37 NIN wearing evasion gear and using status bolts.
- Soloable by BST/RDM in zones where there are level 65+ local pets in the area (Garlaige Citadel has been confirmed to be one of those zones). Multiple pet swaps are required, along with /RDM for Dispel of Parry and Howl.
A pilgrim is one who undertakes a pilgrimage, literally 'far afield'. This is traditionally a visit to a place of some religious or historic significance; often a considerable distance is traveled.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.