Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Start NPC||Abquhbah - Aht Urhgan Whitegate (I-10)|
|Requirements||Waking the Colossus completed|
|Items Needed||Plumbago x3|
Whisper of radiance
|Reward||Imperial Gold Piece |
Choice of one of the following:
Alexander (Avatar for SMN 75+)
|← Previous Quest||Next Quest →|
|Waking the Colossus||None|
- Wait until Japanese Midnight has passed and enter Salaheem's Sentinels. The cutscene for Divine Interference begins automatically as you get near/pass Abquhbah.
- Examine the Imperial Whitegate door (L-9) for a cutscene.
- From here on, this quest is similar to Waking the Colossus without the three nations part.
- Go to Mount Zhayolm for a cutscene at the Acid-Eaten Door (I-9) far south on the second floor of the Cerberus spawn area.
- Get some pickaxes and mine 3 slabs of Plumbago in Mount Zhayolm or Halvung.
- Plumbago also drops from Troll Ironworker and Troll Lapidarist in Halvung.
- Plumbago also drops from Hilltroll Warrior and Hilltroll Dark Knight in Mount Zhayolm.
- Auction House: Materials > Smithing.
- Check the Acid-Eaten Door for a cutscene.
- Trade 3 slabs of Plumbago to the Acid-Eaten Door to receive a Lightning Cell.
- Receive a cutscene at the lamp in Alzadaal Undersea Ruins.
- With the Lightning Cell, enter the BCNM with Alexander at the Nyzul Isle assault door.
- Buffs and TP are lost upon entering.
- After winning the fight, return to Naja Salaheem with the Whisper of radiance to claim your reward.
- It is possible to complete this quest with members who are on the Waking the Colossus quest that precedes this quest.
Friends To Help You
If you want someone to help you with this fight they MUST have the key item(s) as well to enter, doing so without it will result in you going in without them and the loss of your key item(s).
- Nashmeira (Throne Room, Imperial Ward)
- The avatar of Alexander once again threatens to force its way through the spatial distortion in Nyzul. Procure a replacement power source from the Moblin Megomak and reactivate the colossus to send the extradimensional intruder back whence it came.