The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Enhances the accuracy of your next divine magic spell and increases enmity.
- Obtained: Paladin Level 78
- Recast Time: 3:00
- Duration: 1:00
- Enhances the accuracy of your next divine magic spell and increases the enmity of the spell by roughly 25%.
- As of the July 11, 2011 update, grants a damage bonus to Holy and Banish spells based on the player's Divine Magic Skill.
- Divine Emblem will overwrite Elemental Seal, and vice-versa.
- Using this ability with Sentinel active will increase the enmity of your Divine Magic spell by roughly 125%. (+100% from Sentinel and +25% from Divine Emblem.)
- Observed an added effect Amnesia vs. Undead when used to enhance Holy II. Did not observe amnesia effect without divine emblem nor against anything but Undead, however this could be due to uncapped Divine Magic Skill. Source more testing. -- Nukuchan of Quetzalcoatl
- The effect is consumed by casting Enlight, but has no noticeable effect on potency. Flash accuracy (duration) and enmity are raised.
- /ja "Divine Emblem" <me>
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.