For a tiny bit of bayld or a smidgen of obsidian fragments, I can transmutaru your equipment or engrave it with arcane glyptic-wyptics.
Have you ever feltaru that those special stones from skirmishes you've been lugging around in your bags have been cramping your style? Well, you're in luck! I've started-warted a storage service to meet the needs of the times.
- Transforms NQ Skirmish Armor to HQ with a Vial of transmelange and Bayld fee.
- Transforms weapons obtained via skirmishes to their High Quality (+1) versions with a Vial of translurry and 5000 Bayld fee.
- Transforms HQ+1 weapons obtained via skirmishes to their High Quality (+2) versions with a Vial of transmelange and Bayld fee.
- When transmuting equipment, stats added with arcane glyptics will be removed.
Augmentation (Arcane Glyptics):
- Augments +1 Armor with Wailing Stone, Wailing Stone +1, Wailing Stone +2.
- Augments weapons obtained via skirmishes in exchange for 3,000 Bayld and Ghastly Stone items.
- Augments high quality weapons (+1) obtained via Transmutation in exchange for 3,000 Bayld and Verdigris Stone items.
- Obtaining the Inventors' Coalition Signboard drops the augmentation cost by 10% to 2,700 Bayld.
- Ghastly Stones can be purchased from Divainy-Gamainy once the Inventors' Coalition has been edified with an Emblem.
- Verdigris Stones can be purchased from Ornery Dhole.
- Stores all the different stones for you (but only to a max of 99 each). Once you store them, you can view the exact count of stones you have stored under the Currencies 2 sub-menu of the Status menu.
- For a list of weapons and gear involved, and augments, click here.