The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Disease is a harmful status effect that infects the player's immune system until it wears off or is removed. Afflicted characters cannot regain hit points or magic points while resting.
How to remove this effect
- The White Mage spell Viruna will remove this effect.
- The Monk ability Chakra with Melee Gloves equipped will remove this effect.
- Remedy will remove this effect.
- The Dancer ability Healing Waltz will remove this effect.
- Leviathan's Spring Water will remove this effect.
- Tincture will remove this effect.
- The temporary item Catholicon will remove this effect.
How to prevent this effect
- Disease is a Fire-based ailment, and therefore may have a lesser chance of landing on targets with high Fire resistance (Example: Players with Barfire and Fire resistence equipment can potentially resist Disease. The Water Avatar, Leviathan, is highly resistant to this status effect).
- The job trait Resist Virus and/or the spell Barvirus will shorten the duration of this effect.
How the effect is inflicted
- Bloodsucker - Additional effect on physical attacks is Plague, but the Status Effect obtained is actually Disease
- Chigoes - Additional effect on physical attacks
- Doomed - Undead Mold
- Funguars - Shakeshroom
- Goblins - Possible effect of Goblin Dice (Dynamis only)
- Gulool Ja Ja - Miasma
- Hound - Rot Gas
- Nickel Quadav - Additional effect on physical attacks (Beadeaux NM only)
- Raptor - Foul Breath
Additional Effect: Disease
- Available as a possible Augment for the quest Succor to the Sidhe.
- When inflicted on an enemy it will prevent it from regenerating HP until it wears should it go passive.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.