|Lower Delkfutt's Tower||1||A , M|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned during the Chains of Promathia mission "Three Paths" by examining the Cermet Door at (H-5) of Lower Delkfutt's Tower's first floor.
- Estimated to have around 5,000 Hit Points.
- Suceptible to Blind, Poison, and the elemental debuffs, but resists Elegy, Requiem, Silence, Stun, Dispel, and Flash.
- Uses normal Doll special attacks. Does not use Meltdown.
- Casts spells based on the elemental day. This includes tier IV single-target spells, tier III -aga spells, and tier I Ancient Magic. The following is an (incomplete) list of spells that Disaster Idol has been known to cast, sorted by day:
- If day changes WHILE fighting, Disaster Idol will cast the spells associated with the new day!
- Firesday - Fire IV, Firaga III, Burn, Flare
- Earthsday - Rasp, Stone IV, Quake, Stonega III
- Watersday - Water IV, Flood, Waterga III, Enwater, Poisonga II, Aquaveil, Drown
- Windsday - Choke, Blink, Aero IV, Aeroga III, Enaero, Tornado, Silence
- Iceday - Ice Spikes, Freeze, Blizzaga III, Paralyze, Bind
- Lightningsday - Thundaga III, Thunder IV, Shock, Stun, Burst
- Lightsday - Blink, Haste, Shell IV, Flash, Dia II, Dispelga, Diaga II, Banishga II, Holy, Banish III.
- Darksday - Blind, Bio III, Aspir, Drain, Sleepga, Sleepga II
- Can be defeated by a party of three characters at level 75; Soloable by Summoner at level 71 and by most jobs at level 75, with proper planning. (see testimonials)
- Note that the day on which you fight greatly affects the difficulty of the battle, particularly when solo or in small groups. Finding the day that best suits the jobs in your party is essential to defeating this monster with ease.
- The hour when he is popped affects his difficulty greatly as well: When popped at the beginning of the day, has high accuracy, attack speed, defense, damage (both melee and magic) and seemed to have some modicum of Fast Cast. He is much weaker when popped towards the end of the day. (Unknown if day changing will cause him to switch spells and become as strong as normally when popped at the start of the day)