|Lower Delkfutt's Tower||75||1||A, T(H), M|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned during the Chains of Promathia mission "Three Paths" by examining the Cermet Door at (H-5) of Lower Delkfutt's Tower's first floor.
- Has less then 6,000 hp. Solo'd on blu/nin, tallied every point of damage to 6,004.
- Suceptible to Blind, Poison, Addle, and the elemental debuffs, but resists Elegy, Requiem, Silence, Stun, Dispel, and Flash.
- Uses normal Doll special attacks. Does not use Meltdown.
- Casts spells based on the elemental day. This includes tier V single-target spells, tier III -aga spells, and tier I Ancient Magic. The following is an (incomplete) list of spells that Disaster Idol has been known to cast, sorted by day:
- If day changes WHILE fighting, Disaster Idol will cast the spells associated with the new day!
- Firesday - Fire IV, Fire V, Firaga III, Burn, Flare
- Earthsday - Rasp, Stone IV, Stone V, Quake, Stonega III, Stoneskin, Enstone
- Watersday - Water IV, Water V, Flood, Waterga III, Enwater, Poisonga II, Aquaveil, Drown
- Windsday - Choke, Blink, Aero IV, Aeroga III, Enaero, Tornado, Silence
- Iceday - Ice Spikes, Freeze, Blizzaga III, Paralyze, Bind, Frost
- Lightningsday - Thundaga III, Thunder IV,Thunder V, Shock, Stun, Burst, Shock Spikes, Enthunder
- Lightsday - Blink, Stoneskin, Haste, Shell IV, Regen, Flash, Dispelga, Dia II, Diaga II, Banish III, Banishga III, Holy, Banish IV, Holy II.
- Darksday - Blind, Bio III, Aspir, Drain, Sleepga, Sleepga II, Absorb spells, Dispel
- Can be defeated by a party of three characters at level 75; Soloable by Summoner at level 71 and by some other jobs at level 75 with proper planning; Soloable by any dot-kite job (kiting around H-8) without Gravity/Bind, as long as your dots land; Soloable by level 90 Samurai if done quickly. (see testimonials)
- Note that the day on which you fight greatly affects the difficulty of the battle, particularly when solo or in small groups. Finding the day that best suits the jobs in your party is essential to defeating this monster with ease.
- This NM's power does vary, however it is currently unknown what causes these shifts in strength. See Discussion tab for more details.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.