The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|The Shrouded Maw||6|
Respawn: 1 second
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- In The Shrouded Maw, six Diremite Dominators are below the are below the battlefield against Diabolos for the quest Waking Dreams. They instantly aggro anyone who falls through the missing tiles.
- If killed, they respawn nearly instantly. As soon as they respawn, they immediately pursue the nearest player or pet that has fallen through the floor. They are aggressive towards pets.
- Anyone who has fallen through the floor during the fight with Diabolos is automatically put on the hate list of the Diremite Dominators and receives incessant aggro until killed or making it back to Diabolos.
- The only way to stop their aggression towards you after falling through the floor is to make it up the long staircases leading to the balconies above Diabolos. When all players who fell through either die or make it back to battle with Diabolos, all the Diremite Dominators deaggro, despawn instantly, and instantly respawn in their default positions directly below Diabolos's battleground.
- They are susceptible to sleep, which can help when attempting to escape the pit.
- These notorious monsters are not necessary to engage at all during the mission battle. If all goes well, you will not even encounter them.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.