|Pso'Xja||42 - 45||24|
|Phomiuna Aqueducts||42 - 48||26|
|The Shrouded Maw||43 - 45||6||A, H|
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- The diremites in Pso'Xja are located in both the tower at F-7 (Nue tower) and the tower at H-9 (Outpost tower).
- They have MP, though they cast no spells.
- They may drop multiple Lizard Blood vials.
- Florid Stone drop rate may become inaccurate, since the item is Rare and won't drop if everyone in the party possesses one.
- In The Shrouded Maw, the six Diremites are below the battlefield against Diabolos for Darkness Named. They will aggro anyone who falls through the missing tiles, unlike their other counterparts.
The prefix Dire has been used to imply a powerful form of a conventional animal (i.e. a real animal as opposed to a fictional creature, like a Chimera or Behemoth) in Role-Playing Games like Dungeons & Dragons. Thus, a Diremite would be a very powerful, dangerous Mite. The Dire- category originated from the Dire Wolf (Canis dirus), a large wolf that lived during the last Ice Age in North America. It went extinct 10,000 years ago. A mite is an arachnid belonging to Subclass Acarina. Mites reside in a wide array of habitats. Some live freely on land or in water, some are plant or animal parasites. Chiggers and ticks also belong to Subclass Acarina.