The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Talk to Udip Ferawoh at the Marjami Ravine Frontier Station.
- Stand next to a Spinescent Protuberance and receive amnesia 5 times.
- It is not necessary to engage the Spinescent Protuberances.
- You can keep sneak and invisible up while you collect the amnesia. Protuberances are incapable of dispelling these status effects.
- Only the Marjami Ravine Spinescent Protuberances work; the ones in Dho Gates do not count for this quest.
- One can be found just south of Bivouac #1, at (K-12). Some can be also be found around (H-10), through the tunnel with the Riverscum.
- A message displays when you have been afflicted 5 times.
- It may take a while for the Spinescent Protuberance to inflict amnesia all five times.
- Un-equipping magic evasion or primary armor item level gear will greatly increase the chance you are affected by amnesia.
- Reducing the Spinescent Protuberance's hit points to or below 25% causes it to cast amnesia very frequently. It will not reset while you are in the immediate vicinity, even if you disengage, and will continue to cast with this increased frequency even if you return to using sneak and invisible. Using this method a single Spectral Jig from Dancer subjob was more than ample time to collect all five statuses.
- Return to Udip Ferawoh for a cutscene with Orsa-Porsa and Toppled Tree, as well as a 500 bayld reward and the Restrainment resilience survival skill.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.