A, L, T(H)
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Found near the ramp to the upper level around (E-10). Can Be pulled fairly easly to the Pashlow/Beadeaux (S) zone. Or alternatly pull to the 'agro free' area just outside the tunnel entrance at (F-8).
- Has high melee damage, capable of dealing 300+ to a 75pld. A nin with haste and a rdm with SlowI/II can hold this nm indeffinatly.
- Has two different modes, which it switches between every 20-30 seconds (the switch is shown by a 2-hour animation):
- Magic absorb - takes damage from physical attacks, but will regain health from magic.
- Melee absorb - takes damage from magic, but will regain health from physical attacks.
- Uses Wrath of Gu'Dha frequently, very high AOE damage. - absorbed with 1/2 shadows.
- Immune to Sleep, Repose, Gravity, Bind, Paralyze.
- Slow II was never resisted, Poison II had low rate of resist.
- Susceptible to Stun.
- Killed with Nin/war Rdm/nin and Rng/nin (ranger had to log @ 30% hp). Similar fight to a low-man Cactrot Rapido.