The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
|Abyssea - Uleguerand||
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- May use Chainspell after a certain amount of time has elapsed (4 minutes?) and spam high damage thunder-elemental magic. May do this multiple times for unknown reasons, or not at all. Fool's Drink or Fool's Powder can be lifesavers.
- Spells have a chance to be instantly cast after the use of a TP move. There is also a chance they will be AoE. The chance of AoE seems to increase as Dhorme Khimaira's HP lowers.
- Appears to gain some sort of Regain effect during Chainspell, as it can perform multiple TP moves during this short period.
- Can use Fulmination at any time. Will never use fulmination if the target with hate is attacking from behind (will only use Plague Swipe).
- Do not cast Thunder-based spells on Dhorme Khimaira. Doing so will cause it to level up.
- Players will receive the key item Dhorme Khimaira's Mane with the quest Home, Home on the Range active. Progress up to the final third of the quest may be required.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.