|Abyssea - Uleguerand||
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- Spawned by trading Snow God Core, Sisyphus Fragment, High-Quality Marid Hide to the ??? at (F-7), near the bottom of the ramp.
- May use Chainspell after some time has elapsed (4 minutes?) and spam high damage thunder-elemental magic. May do this multiple times, or not at all. Fool's Drink or Fool's Powder can be lifesavers.
- Spells have a chance to be instantly cast after the use of a TP move. There is also a chance they will be AoE. The chance of AoE seems to increase as Dhorme Khimaira's HP lowers.
- Appears to gain some sort of Regain during Chainspell, as it can perform many TP moves during this period.
- Uses Fulmination at any time. Never uses Fulmination if the target with hate is attacking from behind (only uses Plague Swipe).
- Casting Thunder-based spells on Dhorme Khimaira causes it to level up.
- Players receive the Dhorme Khimaira's Mane with the quest Home, Home on the Range active.
- Susceptible to paralyze and blind.
Solo-able by a 99NIN/DNC easy. Solo-able by a PUP99/DNC49 waaaay too easy.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.