|66 - 71||1|
Fished up every 10 minutes
|A, H |
|66 - 69||10||A, H |
||4||A, H |
HP = Detects Low HP; M = Detects Magic; Sc = Follows by Scent; T(S) = True-sight; T(H) = True-hearing
JA = Detects job abilities; WS = Detects weaponskills; Z(D) = Asleep in Daytime; Z(N) = Asleep at Nighttime; A(R) = Aggressive to Reive participants
- The Devil Manta in Kuftal Tunnel possibly respawns approximately once every 10 minutes, but may take much longer.
- Upon an unsuccessful attempt at reeling Devil Manta results in the window of Devil Manta to reset to another 10 minutes from the time of failed reel.
- The 2 Scavenger Crab and 2 Stygian Pugil must be alive outside of the water for an increase in Devil Manta "chance." The chance is of course, random.
- The Scavenger Crab and Stygian Pugil will gradually rage after 15 minutes.
- The Scavenger Crab and Stygian Pugil become very resistant to Lullaby after just a few spells.
- First Lullaby lasted 30 seconds sixth lasted 3 seconds.
- Very random stamina depletion, occasionally will be much more difficult than others.
- If you are sneak fishing, it will pop unclaimed.
- (see testimonials)